Great Resources - Cheap

  • Feb 5, 2010
  • Sovereign Grace Ministries is having their huge February blowout sale. I know this is a shameless plug but we benefit from so many of their resources I thought I'd pass on this opportunity for you to get them at hugely discounted rates.

    I would encourage you to visit their website and check out their books and CD's and perhaps pick up a few.

    Music:

    • $5 – all downloaded sets from Sovereign Grace Music
    • $6 – all CDs from Sovereign Grace Music
    Books:

    • $7 or less – on most books
    My personal recommendations (but don't let that stop you from buying more):

    Music -

    • Psalms
    • Come Weary Saints
    • Songs for the Cross Centered Life
    • Sons & Daughters
    • Next 2009 Live
    Books -

    • Worship Matters
    • Stop Dating the Church
    • Worldiness
    • The Cross-Centered Life

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment